2007年1月9日 星期二

A French comes to study in Mudita Thai Center

Hello


Sorry to use English, but my Hotmail does not handle
Chinese characters properly.


My name is Laurent, and I live in Taipei. I am French,
but I can speak Mandarin (intermediate-advanced).
Presently I'm a student in Tai-Da.


I was looking for a Thai language school
and just found the link of yours today.
I am very interested to register for the "absolute beginner" level
of Thai starting on Monday, 8th january at 7:30PM (alphabet),
and one of the Level-1 classes (tuesday, wednesday or friday,
according to your availabilities).'


I will contact you on monday to confirm this registration.
I hope it is not too late to apply for this term.
Thanks in advance for your reply.


Best regards
Laurent
=============================================


Hi, Laurent:


It's nice to have your mail,
What makes you want to learning Thai?
And would you please give me your mobil phone?


Regards,
Helen
======================================================


Hi, Helen
Thank you for your amazingly quick reply!
I wish to learn Thai because some of my best friends are Thai
and I'm frustrated to only use English with them.
I enjoy learning new languages and Thai seems to be a very rich,
polite and sophisticated language.
I like these aspects, as well as I find the Thai culture fascinating.
I don't intend to be fluent, but at least acquire some good basic skills
in speaking and reading, and see later if I can make it further.
I just thought of one question: are classes conducted in Mandarin or English?
I am comfortable with both.


My cell phone is 093xxxxxx. My Chinese name is XXX


Thanks again & kind regards,
Laurent
=====================================================
Hi, Laurent:


Our teachers definately speak both Mandarin and Engliah, the class
mainly conducted in Mandarin, and sometimes we explain terms in
English to help students get the meanings of new words.


Best Regards,
Helen
====================================================
After the class of 8th, January, 2007........
====================================================


Hi, Laurent:


Does the class helps you?
Will you attend the class, send me a mail let me know, alright?


Best Regards,
Helen


=======================================================


Hello Helen


Yes, I definitely want to continue.
This first introduction lesson was brilliantly performed by your excellent teacher.
I was very, very happy to start learning phonetics and intonation this way.


I asked him whether it was possible to attend courses twice a week,
but as far as I understand, classes are divided according to students' level
and the other classes have already studied much more than our group.
Anyway, I'm a patient student. I plan to study at least 6 or 9 months.


Thanks you very much & best regards
Laurent

11 則留言:

  1. Hi Laurent,
    You are a lucky man because You will meet a good teacher "Erik" ~~~嘻嘻嘻

    回覆刪除
  2. 傑克~~~真是太神奇了!!

    回覆刪除
  3. A-jan~~

    上次我去清邁遇到二位從澳洲過來長居清萊的farang

    聽到她們的泰語發音跟我們講的很像時

    那時我就跟妳說我懷疑妳在清萊有設目的達分部了

    看來妳到法國開另一分部的時間也不遠囉 呵呵~~:P

    回覆刪除
  4. A-jan Helen :

    Su Su na ka ~~~

    回覆刪除
  5. 很好學的一位法國人
    竟然透過中文來學泰文, 真的很厲害ㄚ 佩服
    回想自己三年前在曼谷跟一位泰國女老師上泰文課時
    也是用非母語的英文溝通上課
    這樣的學習可以讓兩種語言一起進步
    那天聽了法國人的介紹
    他的中文比我標準 而且表達能力也很不錯
    將來泰語應該也是嚇嚇叫!!!!
    值得用心栽培

    回覆刪除
  6. 我只能說, 這真是太酷了! amazing!

    回覆刪除
  7. 看到法國人都那麼認真了
    我也要更加努力才行
    Su Su Na Karb

    回覆刪除
  8. 過獎,過獎,我畢竟是老外而已,無奈要努力不息才開始希望達到你們當地人境界的十分之一罷了,沒什麼了不起的.與你們大家一起上課有很大的收穫,因為你們不知不覺地都給我一個相當的刺激.況且我相信我們如此與Erik老師自掌握正確語音和字母的課程而開始訓練聽覺及視覺,便是非要經過不可的階段,所以我當前一切都要特別注意,免得將來有缺憾.在開始上對話課的時候我會比較辛苦,因此到時候會更加必須求助於你們的支持與耐心.感謝你們如此熱情的歡迎,祝你們大家一場愉快的學習!

    回覆刪除
  9. 我的媽啊!!!
    法國大哥的中文好到讓小妹妹我想找地洞鑽進去了><
    (都沒有錯字呢=v=)
    亞羅漢您真是太強了!⊙⊙

    回覆刪除
  10. wow......亞同學現在是在參加作文比賽嗎? ^_^
    也太amazing了吧~

    回覆刪除